MARCH FORTH BOOK
MARCH FORTH: My Journey through Diagnosis, Treatment, and Recovery from Breast Cancer
Marci A. Schmitt
The Award Winning Insightful Journey that Will Speak to Anyone Affected by Cancer!!
READ THE FIRST CHAPTERS OF MARCH FORTH Book – CLICK HERE!
Don’t forget to check out all of the reviews and testimonials on the MARCH FORTH REVIEWS /TESTIMONIALS PAGE!
In MARCH FORTH, author Marci A. Schmitt takes us inside her eye-opening journey with breast cancer. MARCH FORTH provides a remarkably detailed portrayal of her experiences following her diagnosis. Schmitt’s faith-filled journey details her initial shock and confusion when told she had breast cancer and how she grappled with a bewildering array of treatment options and insurance issues. This is a deeply personal yet universal, spiritual yet practical book that will speak to anyone affected by cancer.
In this moving journey, we experience firsthand the physical and mental challenges of being diagnosed with and treated for breast cancer. Although sprinkled with humor, Schmitt’s account pulls no punches in describing the long and grueling recovery process a breast cancer survivor experiences. More important, MARCH FORTH offers an understanding of how to support a friend or relative dealing with cancer.
This powerful, informative, and inspiring journey will make readers laugh one moment and cry the next. MARCH FORTH: My Journey through Diagnosis, Treatment, and Recovery from Breast Cancer is a must read for anyone affected by cancer. Whether you are a survivor, a caretaker, or a friend of someone going through treatments – this book will certainly help you.
Testimonials: “This heartwarming story, told through the eyes of a breast cancer survivor, helped me understand the process and challenges one faces with cancer. It offers great insight into what a person goes through, and most importantly offers an understanding of how to support a friend or relative dealing with cancer. Laugh, cry, and ‘March Forth’ with Marci.”
———J. Wilhelmus, Educator
“As I read this book, I was crying and laughing. All I can say is WOW!!!”
———K. Wright, breast cancer survivor
- August 22, 2011 MARCH FORTH Book published. Released in memory of Dad and Mom.
- March 2012 Reader Views awarded MARCH FORTH Book a Reviewers Choice Award placing 1st place in the Self-Help genre.
- April 2012 MARCH FORTH is released as on iTunes (ePub/e-reader).
- September 10, 2012 MARCH FORTH AUDIOBOOK released in memory of Michael, Mom, and Dad.
- November 1, 2012 – Today marks the anniversary of two significant events that happened in my life. Today marks the the 3rd significant event. Today, I released MARCH FORTH: My Journey… as an MP3 Audio Book download available only on my website.