Please Share!Facebook0TwitterPinterest0emailTumblr0Google+0DiggReddit0LinkedinMay is Melanoma Skin Cancer Detection and Prevention Month How many of you knew May 4th was Melanoma Monday? I sure didn’t. But, I did know it was Star Wars Day – “May the 4th (force) be with you!” Thus, after reading my daily TWITTER TWEETS, I decided I would provide you with some quick facts and information about MAY IS MELANOMA SKIN CANCER DETECTION AND PREVENTION MONTH. Summer vacation is quickly approaching and that forever sunburn we swear we will take precautions against is lurking down the road. So here, it goes… Here are a few facts[Read More...]
Read the First Chapters of MARCH FORTH: My Journey… ON Amazon
- I Love You 99
- MISC Porcelain Tile Items
- Nikon CoolPix L100 Camera
- ATV Honda Rim
- SUMMER REFLECTIONS
- May is Melanoma Skin Cancer Detection and Prevention Month
- COLORS IN THE WIND – HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY
- NEW MARCH FORTH BOOKMARKS AVAILABLE!
- New Cheaper Test Available to Check for Breast Cancer Gene
- POLIO VIRUS SHOWING PROMISE IN KILLING CANCER
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: Marci A. Schmitt@4MARCHFORTH
@anticancerclub Congratulations! 10 years for me as well and counting!
DBS (Deep Brain Stimulations) Awesome! https://t.co/ColhU0Acw6
@TylerTrent #TYLERSTRONG MARCH FORTH little buddy! An inspiration to me beginning the day I saw you camped out at Ross Ade! Prayers of strength and comfort for your family! Job well done - faithful servant. God Bless you all! https://t.co/eRK2Yd2lGG